- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.sastafitness.ie or any application we make available via an app store (our "Services"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to the Services, posting material, sharing material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Service;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Services;
- Details of your visits to our site or use of our Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
- Any data you upload to the Services or any personal data we fetch from any other websites or services which you authorize us to do; and
- We may collect data (including email addresses and telephone numbers) about any person that you wish to share any content with through the Services. If somebody wishes to use the Services to share content with you, we will collect your data this way.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies or by clearing your cookies. Please refer to you computer or browser manual on how to do this. Our system will issue cookies when you visit our site again. However, if you select this setting, your use of our Services will be adversely affected.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide our Services to you and ensure that content on the Services is presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, unless you have opted out of receiving such information, products or services;
- To give your details to our chefs to allow them carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and them;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to the Service;
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you (based on our profiling of your interests and your location) and we may contact you about these by email or SMS/MMS. If you do not want us to use your personal data in this way, you may opt-out at anytime as indicated in the communication or by sending an email to email@example.com
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, although we do disclose certain data where necessary to target relevant advertisements from third party advertising networks. We may provide advertisers with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 30 women aged under 25 have walked passed their shop on a given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in N10). We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In order to deliver you a good service sásta stores a number of cookies (small files) on your computer or mobile phone. They cannot be used to identify you personally but are used by us to both deliver and improve our service. For example, when you log into your account or make a booking we need to store this information in a cookie so that you don't have to keep entering your email and password for every page requested. We do this to make the service easier for you to use. At the same time, we measure how people are using sásta to ensure that we are delivering the best possible experience and to give us information so that we can learn how to improve the service for you and for others.